Brian is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey state courts and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania and New Jersey federal courts. He has been named a 2013, 2014 and 2015 Superlawyers Rising Star in the field of Trust and Estates and a Top Attorney – Pennsylvania’s Outstanding Young Lawyers.
Brian is the current secretary of the Tax Committee of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association as well as a member of the Philadelphia Estate Planning Council and the Young Lawyer’s Division of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
Brian is an active participant in the Philadelphia VIP pro bono program assisting low income clients with probate and tangled title issues and received recognition from the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas for his pro bono work.
Education and Professional Memberships
- Temple University Beasley School of Law Estate Planning Certificate Program (continuing)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law J.D. 2008
- Boston College B.A. 2003 – Political Science
- Secretary of the Tax Committee of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Association
- Member of Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Member of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Association Young Lawyers’ Division
Bar Admission and Past Employment
- Gilboy & Gilboy LLP – partner
- Teeters Harvey Gilboy & Kaier LLP – associate
- Pennsylvania and New Jersey
- Eastern District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Honors and Recognition
- Superlawyers Rising Stars Trust and Estates 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Top Attorney – Pennsylvania’s Outstanding Young Lawyers 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016
- Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas Pro Bono Roll of Honor 2012
- Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review