George is licensed to practice law in Pennsylvania and New Jersey. His practice primarily involves working with individuals and families to implement a cohesive and comprehensive estate planning strategy to meet their individual goals. He works to ensure that all factors impacting the client, including tax, family dynamics and others, are considered in preparing a tailored plan.
George also provides counsel to fiduciaries in both estate and trust matters. In the representation of executors and administrators of decedent’s estates, his clients rely upon him to assist in navigating the probate process and assisting with all aspects of estate administration, including filing the appropriate tax returns and preparing the accounting of administration. George has also assisted clients in all aspects of trust administration, from creation to termination, and has provided representation to both individual and corporate trustees alike.
George is a member of the Executive Committee of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association and currently serves as secretary of the Tax Committee. He authors the Tax Update for the Probate and Trust Law Section’s quarterly newsletter and has previously provided the Tax Update for the Philadelphia Estate Planning Counsel’s meetings. In addition to handling matters with the firm, George is also an active participant in the Philadelphia VIP pro bono program providing assistance to low income clients.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law – J.D. (2008)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law – LL.M. in Taxation (2019)
- Temple University Beasley School of Law – Estate Planning Certificate (2017)
- Temple University – B.A. (2005) – Political Science
- Member of the Executive Committee of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
- Member of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
- Secretary of the Tax Committee of the Probate and Trust Law Section of the Philadelphia Bar Association.
- Pennsylvania (2009)
- New Jersey (2008)
- United States District Court of New Jersey (2009)